and then this thing broke....

dank

ok i need a new throttle cable for my 03 ec250. one that is at least 2 inches longer than stock. were can i find one of those? also, i am considering getting the ltr jetting kit from go faster, and i was wondering what slide i should have, and any jetting data from that kit that anyone has for my bike.
any help would be much appreciated!
thanks
dan.

I think Go Fasters has the longer cable or try Smiths Powersports in PA which I'm sure will have it.

I would go with the JD Jetting jet kit personally which works well. The LTR needle is I believe just a CEK which if you want you can get from Sudco. Might want to get a CCK as well while your at it.

Dank, where are you located? Update your profile so it shows.

Im from pelican rapids minnesota. and the guy ill be riding with said that i might be able to use a honda cable, he has a ktm 250 and he replaced his with the honda part and said that it was built alot better and was about 4 inches longer. i put pestrana fmx protaper bars on and there about an inch and a half taller, so whenever i turn right the engine winds way up. im new to bikes so that is a very very bad thing.

Back