Basic clutch question

Just got done rewiring my 04 ec 200 and now I have a really nice running gas gas. However when I took my clutch slave cylinder apart part of the housing was messed up and I don't think it will work. It was where the prints would rest on the inside, there was a decent part where in inner position had rubbed on the bore. Anyway, where do I get another one? Is there any other bikes that used the same slave cylinder?

Just got done rewiring my 04 ec 200 and now I have a really nice running gas gas. However when I took my clutch slave cylinder apart part of the housing was messed up and I don't think it will work. It was where the prints would rest on the inside, there was a decent part where in inner position had rubbed on the bore. Anyway, where do I get another one? Is there any other bikes that used the same slave cylinder?

http://www.ajpamerica.com/rebuild-kits-and-parts.html

Not sure if they carry complete replacement slave cylinders, you may have to try and order through a dealer if the rebuild kit will not work. I would contact AJP first.

Back