Beta 300 racing! The defection is complete!

nambo-trev

Hey guys just thought I'd share a couple of pics of my new beta 300 with you. After a lot of thinking and research I just couldn't pass up trying the beta for another gasser. Here she is:D

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
It's a weird color bright red and light blue! The sachs rear has Apparantly improved quite a lot but no matter it's checking out for a fox podium

Very nice choice Trevski. New bikes are the best (even if only until their first ride).

Swazi - after riding my 2013 chasis'd gasser the ktms feel much less alien then they used to. I don't know if thats a good thing or not. Maybe I have just spent a bit more time with leg over the pumpkins now??

From all accounts the Beta seems to have that tight nimble package feel. I'd love to try one to see what they're like for myself.

Nice work! Have read some really good reviews. Make sure you post some regular ride reports.

In terms of ergonomics how does it compare to the GG. I tried a 2014 KTM the other day and it still felt alien

It's definetly a lot better ergos than the ktm I've been riding a 300xc 14 this summer and I didn't like the feeling either. It feels very similar to my 10 gasser but I didn't like the height of the new gassers

Very nice choice Trevski. New bikes are the best (even if only until their first ride).

Swazi - after riding my 2013 chasis'd gasser the ktms feel much less alien then they used to. I don't know if thats a good thing or not. Maybe I have just spent a bit more time with leg over the pumpkins now??

From all accounts the Beta seems to have that tight nimble package feel. I'd love to try one to see what they're like for myself.

Thanks jake I'm pumped to get on it and see how it stacks up!

Looks great! I'd love a new GG & Beta in the garage. (yea right!) Do you still have the GG?

Last edited:
Hey guys just thought I'd share a couple of pics of my new beta 300 with you. After a lot of thinking and research I just couldn't pass up trying the beta for another gasser. Here she is:D

SWEET !!! curious to here your review, i talked to a guy with the same bike and loves it but struggling with the sachs forks in the gnarly rock.Almost pulled the trigger on the same model but back on orange for 2015 and could not be happier !

I just picked up a 2015 Beta 300 as well and have to agree it feels a lot like the 2010-2011 GG until you're rolling. On the move the bike is sleeker and noticably lighter in the front requiring a little more seat movement to bite. The seat is more flat front to rear and allows quick movement in the saddle, but it's hard as a rock compared to my GGs. No suspension work yet but going to replace the Sachs forks with TTX or KYBs (have both) as I didn't get the race edition with Zokes.
I'll be selling 2 of my 2011s on here soon but no way I can part with my 250 or the Nambotin 300 right now. No wife, just a supportive girlfriend with a shoe addiction, so it's ok.

Back