Beta RS bike reviews ?

ACR Tom

I want to buy a new dual sport but cannot find much out as far as reviews ? Any help would be appreciated ! Merry X Mas

So everyone knows I am still a GasGas guy 2/2013 1/06 and a 2013 sherco t ride but I need a good dual sport !:)

I want to buy a new dual sport but cannot find much out as far as reviews ? Any help would be appreciated ! Merry X Mas

There's an upcoming Dirt Rider review of the 450, but basically the preview is that this year's RSs are RRs with GPS and street gearing. They'll be solid ...

PlusOnePerformance

2014 450rs beta

I bought the new 2104 450RS through AM-Beta, BYOB program. Optioned it with springs/rad gaurds/gearing/big tank. Got 600 DS miles on it , fricking thing rips!!!!! Plenty of punch, nice suspension with the Sachs front/rear. GPS is nice!
Electric starter is perfect. Very nimble in super tight singletrack.
It took 350 miles to somewhat loosen up. They set the motors tight. Should last a long time.
Ok for the not so good...... The seat sucks, I mean padded 4x4!!!!
Changed that with a GUTS seat pad under the oem cover. Added the beta rack too!
I hated the orange DS machines and have owned 4 other brands of DS machines, this is THE best !!!

Dirt Bike Magazine just tested it this month, they really liked it,it was 263 pounds sans fuel with the new swingarm and wheels. In the same issue they tested the WR450, it was 262 sans fuel.

Yep bout the same. Except the Yam is much taller and in pickin through the nasties I like the 36" seat height of the Beta
And the Yam is not street legal in Kali forniA. The Beta is....
Oh yeah I installed the Rekluse core exp, sure makes it nice on the tight deer trails....
It rides like a trials bike on the trails, front end does not wanna push no matter what I do. I mean really steer's nice.
Rock on!

There seems to be some confusion. Green sticker and street legal are obviously two different things.
So, are the Beta 4t's street legal? If so that would be huge.

Hiding under a rock?
Yes Beta RS version is the exact same bike as the crazed race winning enduro bike, motor wise/suspension wise/frame wise even the carb has the same jetting as the full blown RR-enduro version................ Just an extra 5 lbs for the street legal crap.....
a titled incredible enduro bike that will idle up any nasty singletrack or blast the desert with full power!!!!! Oh yeah and idle home on the roads totally legal.....

Enjoy!!! I am!!!!!!

There seems to be some confusion. Green sticker and street legal are obviously two different things.
So, are the Beta 4t's street legal? If so that would be huge.

Hiding? Nah.
I live under a big two-stroke rock that limits my interest in the 4-stroke world.
Living in AZ where I can get a license plate for my lawn mower has limited my interest in true off road bikes that are 50 state street-legal. However, the significance of the Beta is not lost on me.

I was primarily commenting on the interjection of the green sticker eligible WR into a street legal discussion.

Back