Bonita 100

i tried to fix the link but im blocked from youtube at work and i cant check it. hopefully it will work this time. thanks

Nice!

Liked the way you forced the Kawasaki into 2nd!:D

Shame he came back past..

lol, thanks.

i wasnt going to give it up to him on the start, but after a few minutes and he was still all over me i figured i better let him by before he stuffed me in a turn. lol

the race was a 100 mile buddy race, and i noticed at about he half way point he was pulling off the track with a broken chain.:eek:

I posted the corrected link. Same video.

RMB are you still using the same jetting? 40 N3CH@3 175? Sounded very nice! Still a bit spoogy? Hows fuel consumption?

I posted the corrected link. Same video.

RMB are you still using the same jetting? 40 N3CH@3 175? Sounded very nice! Still a bit spoogy? Hows fuel consumption?

i changed out my FMF silencer for a House of Horsepower silencer so i changed my jetting..... 180 main, 45 pilot, same needle still 3rd clip down and the air screw is 1 1/4 out.

the fuel consumption is about the same as it was, maybe not quiet as good. on the track in that vid i was probably getting 32 miles or so per tank.

the jetting is pretty crisp but that track was really deep moist sand and th efirst lap was pretty smooth so it was really robbing horsepower and i found myself being lazy and running a gear to high alot of the time.

32 miles = 50kms ..granted this is at race pace in deep sand but thats guzzling it.. do you run 50:1 premix too?

How did you find the new silencer? any reason why you changed it?

the milage could be a litle better, i somewhat guessed at the 32 miles per tank but i probably didnt miss it by much. we were running 16 mile laps and it would take a little over a gallon of fuel with each fill up.

the sliencer is a lot lighter than the factory FMF spark arrestor and offers quiet a bit more low end without really giving any noticable mid or top end.

Thanks for the info!

Very nice video too! Bike does sound quite strong even when running a gear high. Very luggable and screams when you givvver.

Just watched this again! Love it. One of the best sounding bikes I've heard on here! Nice mid range hit. Smooth clean bottom end.

Are you running a GoPro? And seal in the water proof unit? or the one with the windowed rear? Keep em coming! :D

Just watched this again! Love it. One of the best sounding bikes I've heard on here! Nice mid range hit. Smooth clean bottom end.

Are you running a GoPro? And seal in the water proof unit? or the one with the windowed rear? Keep em coming! :D

Thanks! :D

yes, its a go pro mounted on the mouth piece of my helmet with the water proof cover on the back. i think i was running the 720 format.

i found myself being lazy and running a gear to high alot of the time.[/QUOTE]

that's what i was thinking too :rolleyes: you do clutch 'em alot don't you? :p
maybe for the better, if you had run it a gear lower you'd be in the powerband all of the time, wich i can imaging being very tiring...
still a very good pass though.

seems a very cool competition, especially when you're (almost) all alone in front and have all the space you need to enjoy :D

was it +40, did i see that correct? yuo have my respect anyhow man! :cool:

ciao, hannes.

Very good video!
The sound is really something!
Well done.
Sory about that kava guy :(

lol, thanks. I just couldn't hang with the guy on tje kxf. However her did break his chain on the third lap so the gasgas beat him on reliability!!! LOL

That looks like some fun terrain to race in. I could definitely see my self getting to cocky and twisting the throttle to hard and eating it in a rut. :D Nice vid I enjoyed watching it.

Back