Brand New 2013 300ec?

lornop

Hey guys, I got a chance to get a new Gas Gas, its a 2013 300 EC for $6000 plus tax (I'm in Canada). Ive been reading about the 14's and 15's and that theyve got a lots better the last couple years.

Its bigger than what I was really looking for, all the riding around my area is really technical with no huge long hill climbs or anything, and I've only neen riding a couple years so I'm a bit nervous to get on a 300. I was hoping to get a 200 or 250, but this is a pretty good deal around here. Think I should bite, or just wait and save a bit more cash to get a newer smaller bike?

Heres the link to the add
http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2013-GAS-GAS-EC-300-brand-new-enduro-motorcycle_23577268

This will be my first Gasser, I'm currently riding a KTM 350 EXC-F

Thanks for any advice! Cant wait to get a Gas Gas!

13' 300ec

Thats a great bike! You will like it, don't worry about it being a 300. Its very easy to ride . I have a 12' 300ec, had a 450 before. I would never go back.

Any chance you're on the western side of Canada? There's an amazing deal on a '13 250 and a great deal on a '14 200 in OR if you're anywhere close :D

Regardless, the GG brand is out of this world. I came off an orange 300 and it's the best thing I've done for my riding ;)

I'd jump on it, great bike, great deal and even greater seller. Dave Fair is the the reason gasgas is the bike to own on vancouver island:)

Any chance you're on the western side of Canada? There's an amazing deal on a '13 250 and a great deal on a '14 200 in OR if you're anywhere close :D

I am in Western Canada, but from what Ive read, its like rolling the dice how easy its going to be to get a new bike across the border. Do you have a link to these deals, might be worth my while.

Back