Broken dashboard EC250 2011

Michael D.

Hi everyone,
I recently broke my dashboard while riding,(the thing where it says how fast you?re going, how many kilometers the bike has, engine hours etc.)

My question is if I get a new one will it still say the correct amount of engine hours and kilometers? Or is all hope lost? Because I?m trying to sell my bike and it has low mileage on it and would suck if the data isn?t saved somehow.
Any help would be much appreciated,
thank you!

Hi everyone,
I recently broke my dashboard while riding,(the thing where it says how fast you?re going, how many kilometers the bike has, engine hours etc.)

My question is if I get a new one will it still say the correct amount of engine hours and kilometers? Or is all hope lost? Because I?m trying to sell my bike and it has low mileage on it and would suck if the data isn?t saved somehow.
Any help would be much appreciated,
thank you!

I'm afraid all hope is lost, unless you are able to power up the old one. The only place that information is kept, is inside that instrument.
However, if the old one can be powered and the display works to some extent (although broken) you could of course show that to the buyer.

Thanks Anders.
It does power up but unfortunately shows no display. that is the problem, I was hoping someone would tell me I could pull the data out somehow onto my new speedometer, but it is what it is🤷🏽*♂️
Thank you.

Back