Case saver??

Wbdisco

Anyone make or know what year model case saver will still fit the 2011? My stocker is done for, I peeled the chain off on a stump. Thanks

Found a TSS one on CPD. Says basically all gasgas then Rieju. Can?t really find any other options. Maybe a stock Rieju one would be nice.

I had an AXP sump guard on my 2010 and that is the same frame as 2011. Strange i don't see it on the website, maybe flick them an email, not sure if the 2009 will fit.

Looks like CPD shows that all gassers and Rieju are compatible. I wonder how the newer style case savers do?

ME25636021

This is what I use on my bike. Here in Ohio with all the leaves, mud and grass, less is better. It is 1/4 plate steel so should keep the chain from breaking anything.

Quick search shows that?s like the original one I think. I know what you mean about leaves and mud, but I feel like I need something a little beefier since i broke my original.

Quick search shows that?s like the original one I think. I know what you mean about leaves and mud, but I feel like I need something a little beefier since i broke my original.

There are two parts, the steel case saver support underneath and then the plastic countershaft sprocket cover. From the factory they were meant to be used together. Honestly, I would be shocked if you broke the steel part and you didn't also bust the case along with it.

I actually did break the steel part, but it felt more like aluminum to me. I?ll check with a magnet. It broke at the bolt hole. I?ll try to post a pic. The case is good, just a nick.

It is aluminum

Wow, I never noticed that it was aluminum. I would have sworn the one on my Gasser was steel but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I think that's actually a better setup than steel as it would hopefully break, like in your situation, before destroying your engine case.

I got a couple options coming. AS3 is ordered and Trailrider here on the board is sending me a Topar from his part out

Back