Copeland now on a GASGAS!

Rod Overstreet

Platinum Level Site Supporter
GASGAS Motos North America is very excited to announce Ms. Ashley Copeland will be racing a EC300R for the remainder of the 2014 GNCC series (Expert Women?s class) and select rounds of the National Enduro and Virginia Hare Scrambles Series!

Considered to be one of the top women riders in cross country racing, Copeland will be receiving tech support thru GASGAS dealer Fred Jensen of Wilmington Powersports, Wilmington NC (pictured here with Copeland) and Richard Wilson of Cannon House of Horsepower in Oklahoma City, OK.

Keep watching the GGMNA Facebook and website for race reports.

FredandAsh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We had our "test day" this weekend, just outside of Wilmington NC. Poured down the rain all day long, but from all indications, she and the EC300R will get along just fine :D

If you had tp pick a fast one , you got the right one .. That little girl (woman now) would blast by me during the long races back when I was in the C class..and believe me when I say she and Sarah Baldwin grew up riding together and are both high up in skill and speed categories at this point in the game....

Agreed JD. Ashley is showing unbelievable speed and just plain ole buttery smooth on the bike. It will be good for all of us to have this young lady not only fly the GG flag at GNCC but also National Enduro's this fall. Please, if you see her at an event, walk up and introduce yourself.

For those who haven't kept up with women's expert lap times at GNCC...these ladies are flat out hauling!!!

Agreed JD. Ashley is showing unbelievable speed and just plain ole buttery smooth on the bike. It will be good for all of us to have this young lady not only fly the GG flag at GNCC but also National Enduro's this fall. Please, if you see her at an event, walk up and introduce yourself.

For those who haven't kept up with women's expert lap times at GNCC...these ladies are flat out hauling!!!

& Mark, get that girl some better looking gear!

I would expect a 200 or maybe a 250. She is on a 300! Huge props to her and her riding skills. She must be a bad ass to handle that. You go girl! I have rode with a few top female riders. Love it every time. To see women kick ass at this sport is just awesome.

I would expect a 200 or maybe a 250. She is on a 300! Huge props to her and her riding skills. She must be a bad ass to handle that. You go girl! I have rode with a few top female riders. Love it every time. To see women kick ass at this sport is just awesome.
Most folks would have thought the same thing....but Ashley has allot of experience with a 300. Short shifts it and lets the torque carry her turn to turn, but also has the skills and strength to scream its lungs out when needed. To watch this young lady ride is simply amazing.

Back