Different frames?

Tauno28

Hello. I have a question about Gasgas 300cc frames.
I own Gas gas 300cc 2005, but my frame is in bad condition. Someone is selling Gasgas 300cc 2002 frame on ebay. If i buy it, does the 2002 gasgas frame fit on my gasgas 2005? Or the 2002 and 2005 year frames are somehow differents?

Thanks for your answers.

If I remember correctly, the frames were changed in 2003.
The front of the motor was rotated down.

They changed the swing-arm pivot bolt in 03 also.

Where are you located? I have a 06 frame I could let go.

They changed the swing-arm pivot bolt in 03 also.

Where are you located? I have a 06 frame I could let go.

Hello, thanks for good answers. I locate in Estonia. Can you ship it to me? How much money you want and how much does the shipping cost if you able to ship it to me? Is the frame in good condition?

I think the 2005 engine will work with a 2002 frame. I thought they moved the front engine mount in 2005 or 2006. I think they changed the swing arm pivot size in 2002 to the larger one. You should be able to measure those two items pretty easily. Maybe take a center case gasket with you and see if it will line up with through bolts.

Pivot bolt changed in 03. I have an 02 e c 200 and an 03 MC 250 the 250 pivot bolt is considerably larger. I did not know anything about the motor mount change that's good information

Pivot bolt changed in 03. I have an 02 e c 200 and an 03 MC 250 the 250 pivot bolt is considerably larger. I did not know anything about the motor mount change that's good information

Thanks for answer. About that 06 frame you got, what is the price and can you ship it to Estonia? It's hopless to find the frame, will you be my hero? ����

Back