ec300 Exhaust O ring Size

Bradz

Does anyone know what size the exhaust o-ring is for 2010 ec300? I am aware it is the same as a honda cr250 but am unable to find a spec on that size either. cheers Brad

44.2mm x 3mm to be exact...

Just ordered a pack of 100 Viton O Rings from Simply Bearings in the UK - £10

They also stock most of the bearing sizes for the GG - just look in the parts catalogue for dimensions

Dave H

Last edited:

They also stock most of tre bearing sizes for the GG - just look in the parts catalogue for dimensions

Dave H

nice find Dave!...just bought 2 for £7 the other day:(

They also stock most of tre bearing sizes for the GG - just look in the parts catalogue for dimensions

Dave H

Damn thats cheap, I just paid $7NZ each from a seal house...

Hey Dave,
Have you got a link to the place you got yours from mate?
Cheers Mark

nice find Dave!...just bought 2 for £7 the other day:(

You'll find that buying low volume from anywhere bumps the price up by an indecent amount....the place I bought mine from quotes ?3.15 for two and ?10.50 for 100 !!!

As an example, I bought a Bellleville Z25 washer for my Benelli the other day....bl**dy thing cost ?3.95 for a poxy conical washer ! Have sourced a place in France that can ship em for a fraction of the cost - trouble is I need to buy 1000 to get them that cheap and they don't exactly rate as a highly consumable item if you see what I mean....thats the advantage of group or bulk buys, but again, the Benelli is a relatively low volume bike so I can't justify the initial outlay for the washers as I'd never shift em....

If there's enough interest in the O rings I'll consider buying them by the 1000 to get the price right down and shipping requested numbers worldwide at cost plus a bit to cover my expenses.:)

Sounds good to me mate,
I am in Australia but I am sure postage would not be that much.
I would be keen for a dozen or more.
Even a couple of dozen.
Cheers Mark

You'll find that buying low volume from anywhere bumps the price up by an indecent amount....the place I bought mine from quotes ?3.15 for two and ?10.50 for 100 !!!

As an example, I bought a Bellleville Z25 washer for my Benelli the other day....bl**dy thing cost ?3.95 for a poxy conical washer ! Have sourced a place in France that can ship em for a fraction of the cost - trouble is I need to buy 1000 to get them that cheap and they don't exactly rate as a highly consumable item if you see what I mean....thats the advantage of group or bulk buys, but again, the Benelli is a relatively low volume bike so I can't justify the initial outlay for the washers as I'd never shift em....

If there's enough interest in the O rings I'll consider buying them by the 1000 to get the price right down and shipping requested numbers worldwide at cost plus a bit to cover my expenses.:)

Not a bad idea Dave, you can always sell them on fleebay aswell if you have a large stock,and they fit cr 250 etc

Back