Fantic

Sweet FA.

Its a Gas Gas engine, fuel tank, linkages, possibly triple clamps too. Rear plastics look very similar to a 2011 Gasser. Appears to be the same wheels (AJP hubs and Excel rims). Nissan brakes. Marzocchi 48mm CC forks, TTX Shock, Scalvini pipe. Looks to be a 2010 headlight and uses the same mounts and wiring/switch blocks as the EC. The Swingarm even looks the same.

Leaves the frame and shrouds as being the only noticable difference. But in saying that a frame can change the handling characteristics of a bike significantly.

Hmmmm, seems we have an importer in Burlington Ontario, Canada.

First I've seen/heard of the new Fantics, some cool things happening in the 2T off road world....Beta, Sherco, now Fantic too.

You get a GasGas that is made in Italy without having to deal with the the Spanish idiosynchracies.:eek:

It looks to me to be a 2011 GG Race model with some Fantic plastic on it.

The frame appears to be different but I have a sneaky feeling that the geometry will be exactly the same as an 11 GG.

the Fantic is a GasGas, but with a different frame and Plastics. Also some other parts like exhaust and triple clamp are different.

It looks to me to be a 2011 GG Race model with some Fantic plastic on it.

The frame appears to be different but I have a sneaky feeling that the geometry will be exactly the same as an 11 GG.

I was thinking the same thing that's way I was asking.
Definitely not worth $2500 more than a GasGas.

Just had a glimpse at it but its clearly a Yamaha 250F. Same same as the Gas Gas again again.

They really do nothing for me. They just look like they're made up out of left over Gas Gas parts from previous years and then been slathered in a bad colour scheme. Ack!

Back