Fl Harescramble 2012 GG xc200

Couldn't watch the whole thing, watched the first lap and ran out of time. Good riding, how did you finish? Looked like a fun track.

FI Harescramble

Nice single track. I like the fact you kept on attacking. nice work.

Start was interesting, you found a legit use for the retractable kickstand! Nice ride.

I've been trying to finish watching this at work for awhile now. This running 911 calls is really starting to interfere with my private time....:D:D

Congrats and very nice riding! What class do you run in? Wow I was wondering if the 200 GG had any beans you sure answered that! At times it sounded like a 125 screaming then other times it would sound like a 250; awesome :D.

I normally ride B200, but in that video I was riding a class called Sportsmen, riding against people from all classes on any size bike. Oh yea, its got plenty of beans lol, I would describe it as a 250 that doesnt pull your arms out.

Last edited:
Went down one size on main jet to 142, stock needle and slide, needle clip in the middle.

142 MJ?? i've got a 180 installed... stock slide, CCL needle clip in middle.
it really kicks some ass that 200.
did you do any other mods too?

great vid btw :-) makes me wanna ride a harescramble too :D

ciao Hannes.

142 MJ?? i've got a 180 installed... stock slide, CCL needle clip in middle.
it really kicks some ass that 200.
did you do any other mods too?

great vid btw :-) makes me wanna ride a harescramble too :D

ciao Hannes.

Yea 142, stock was a 145. Nope, everything else on it is all stock.

Nice video! I was at the race but I didn't ride. It looked rough. I live about 30 miles from Samsula.

I guess not everyone races on roots, rocks, elevation changes, creek crossings, log crossings...I assume? Never been to FL, so I would not know what to expect...From the video clip it looked pretty smooth / flat:D....not a ton of braking bumps or whoops that you would find in sandy soil. The course looked really fast with high speed sections.

Back