Fl Harescramble 2012 GG xc200

It looked a lot like a more open south jersey HS race in the summer, minus the palmettos. I'm sure it was rough, hacked up, with plenty of braking bumps. Thats what happens to sand courses. The wide angle camera makes it look smoother and easier.

It looked a lot like a more open south jersey HS race in the summer, minus the palmettos. I'm sure it was rough, hacked up, with plenty of braking bumps. Thats what happens to sand courses. The wide angle camera makes it look smoother and easier.

I did not think about the camera angle....good point! Never the less, the course looked fun!

Yea it wasnt to bad yet, that race I was in was the first of the weekend on the track after only morning practice. Normally by the time I get to it, its 1:00pm sunday after quads have been on it, a morning am race on sunday and another practice. So yea, normally by sunday PM its brutal 4ft deep sand whoops, 3ft deep breaking bumps, knarly roots looking at ya, and a really mean lol. And the wide angle lens def makes it look much smoother than it is even for that being the first race on saturday, GasGas suspension makes it look smooth to lol.

I think it would be fun to race on a course like that. Our district does a pretty good job of trying to mix things up, but nothing like that course.

Looking forward to seeing another video!

Thanks

Somewhere around the 15 minute mark that one old CR must have been a 500, he gave you guys a run on the straights lol.

Back