Flexx Handlebars

gasser

Work perfectly but I am selling the bike I had these on. Included will be the extra bumpers that these came with new. These were never cut shorter and have the 10 degree bend that matches close to the stock handlebars on 2011 and 2018 gassers. These also have the crossbars that arch higher to clear a steering stabilizer. Does not come with pad.
$175 plus shipping

Work perfectly but I am selling the bike I had these on. Included will be the extra bumpers that these came with new. These were never cut shorter and have the 10 degree bend that matches close to the stock handlebars on 2011 and 2018 gassers. These also have the crossbars that arch higher to clear a steering stabilizer. Does not come with pad.
$175 plus shipping

How many hours on these bars?

How are you finding them compared to the Flexx bars? Certainly looks like a more affordable option.

Cost was under $230 total mailed to my door. They are well made, very sturdy, less weight than Flexx bars. They feel the same while riding but may be capable of less flex when pushed hard but that's not a concern since the important thing is the initial flex - that's what makes the difference when compared to solid mount. I really like that I can run any bars or bark busters with the BKE system. I also got to mount my Garmin Montana dead center on a powered mount that is also cushioned by the BKE system. A very clean setup.

Back