For Sale Street Legal California Plated Green Sticker EC 300

unclejosh

For Sale California Plated and Green Stickered EC 300.

Hop a curb and hit the single track, or planters, or make your own trail !

Here are the particulars for the CA plated/Green stickered all Ohlins 300 EC/O:

• LTR jet kit
• LTR impeller
• LTR revalved Ohlins rear shock
• LTR revalved Ohlins front forks
• Heavier Ohlins front fork sping (forgot the Kg, but for rider 160 lbs and up)
• Ohlins special tool for fork
• Doma pipe with NEW Moose Guard
• YZ kickstart lever + stock lever + extra brake and shift levers
• Fresh bearings: steering head, wheels, swingarm and linkage
• Extra set of NOS wheel bearings
• Dual sport gearing. Fresh 48 tooth Supersprox rear sprocket, 13 front, Regina chain
• New Michelin M-12 front tire, Partially worn IRC Trials rear, both with heavy duty Moose tubes
• Fresh Honda CR brake pads + extras
• All stock fresh OEM plastic and seat except for rad shroud (new graphix from gofasters) NEW seat and cover.
• CRD skid plate
• CRD frame side guards
  • GP radiator braces
• OEM Euro electrics and switchgear. Heavy flywheel and NEW high output stator
• Top end has fresh rings with 20 hours use.
• Lower compression via thicker base gasket combo
• California license plate and new tags, Green sticker
• Bike location: Santa Cruz, CA 95060
• Price $ 2600.00
• Current status: bike is ready for viewing.
• Reason for sale: old ruptured bicep tendon injury has slowed me down. Focusing on riding trials bike.
  • Got about 40 hours of detailing and refurb into bike, hope it finds a good home

Thanks again for your interest.

See pictures in this thread.

Best Regards,

Josh

Please contact me at : golden@cruzio.com

Last edited:
'03 ec300 for sale

Hello Josh. This must be the '03 listed with your other bikes? I live in Cashmere Washington and need to be able to transfer your Cal. street legal plate over to a Washington street legal plate. So it's been frustrating for me to be able to buy one. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
I have the '05 GG 450 and a "01 XR440 and at 59 have decided I need to move to a lighter bike. I'm short so without the leverage, it makes it tough to manhandle a heavier bike.
When U say a heavier flywheel, U mean the standard heavy flywheel which comes with the ec300? Or did U add more weight? Wouldn't bother me a bit. I ride slow technical trails and need a light weight bike that has lowend grunt that rides like a 4t. Which is why I want the GG EC300. Also it has the six speed which I definetly need to access trails and roads etc.
I was hoping to get the ec300 with the dual mapping, but need to find one of 2005 or newer. If I add a rekluse to yours, that might remedy that. I would think. Well Josh, I'm interested, so drop me a line if your up to it and we can maybe make it work. Thanks alot, Bob Martin.

Bob, I am in Everett Wa and had zero issues with tranfering a street title from Min. last Fall. I supose I shoud say that I did have an issue with the nearely $600 checkI wrote to the state. Funny thing is the plate has not moved since I lais it on my work bench. I will have it mounted up for this Summer though. Quasi legality here I come.

Thanks PEB. I would hope since the bike has a plate licensed in Calif., probly the toughest state in the Union to do so, I would be successful here in Wa. State. Bob.

Peoples Republic of Cali........

Peoples Republic of Cali........has the toughest registration laws.....

I was able to get this one through before the clampdown.

Bike was certified by a local dealer to have street legal equipment and the bike was inspected by a CHP officer who confirmed VIN and engine #.

One caveat is that if you get pulled over, and the CHP officer is quite tense, you could get cited for non-DOT rubber or non-operational turn signals or similar, and receive a fix it ticket, worst case.

I keep it low-key and just putt-putt while on the pavement on the way to the trails..............................or flee :-)

Sold

Thanks for the bandwidth, I was fortunate enough to geberate some good interest and I met some good people in the process.

Thanks again for the views.

Last edited:
Back