Fork guards?

SS109

Curious if anyone knows where to find the fork guards for my '11 EC250 with the Zoke 48's? Are all the older GG fork guards interchangeable? Will the ones from a Beta with the same forks work? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Curious if anyone knows where to find the fork guards for my '11 EC250 with the Zoke 48's? Are all the older GG fork guards interchangeable? Will the ones from a Beta with the same forks work? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I know the ones off my 2010 Sachs forks (which I believe were the same as the earlier models) would definitely fit onto my 2013 Marzocchi 48's.

Are all the older GG fork guards interchangeable? Will the ones from a Beta with the same forks work? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

GsaGas and other euro bikes have changed to a full rap around - click together in back fork guard. Older fork guards on my 2002 gasser will not fit my 2011 gasser. I don't know what year they changed but the older guards were open in back - not full wrap click together. I'm pretty sure that KTM guards are the same as GG and assume that Beta guards are too. To check you could wrap apiece of paper around the different guards and mark the mounting holes then compare.

Thanks guys. Definitely some things I hadn't thought about. I will start researching along those lines.

Fork guards

Kelly, I found the best deal on E-bay GG,KTM,Husky all share the same fork guards.

Well, first time at bat, and a swing and a miss. Bought some guards for a 2015 KTM 250XC which looked good at first, it even had the correct brake line holder, but the bolt holes don't line up. I really needed to find a set ASAP but I guess slow ebay is my only real choice. Ugh.

Ok, finally got the right ones. Polisport has them in white or black but, sadly, no red. So, white ones it is! These are the full wraparound with locking tabs on the rear and have the correct brake line mount with the cap and screws. For future reference...

Polisport part# 8398500006 (white) Alt# 993366
Polisport part# 8398500003 (black) Alt# 992403

Lists that they fit...

KTM - SX, SX-F, XC, XC-F '08-'14
KTM - EXC, EXC-F '08-'15
Husqvarna - TC, FC 2014
Husqvarna - TE, FE '14-'15
Honda - All models 2006+
GasGas - EC, EC-E 2006+ (I'm sure that only goes for bikes up until the switch to KYB)

Back