Gas gas 2nd in Erzberg?

wence

Bronze Level Site Supporter
Did I hear correctly that Douggie Lampkin claimed second for Gasgas at Erzberg this year?
If so that has got to be good for the name.
Cheers Mark

9 Gassers in the top 50 and 2 Fantics. Does that mean we can claim 20%+ Gassers at the pointy end of the field.

Not me that was my team mate. I was about 45sec off the mark on the prolog which put me at 844. If I go again I need to spend time at an mx track. You really need to fly on the prolog which is the opposite of the harescramble, but unless you in the first row you will be doing a lot if queuing waiting to hit the climbs. Walked a lot of the race and unless you have been there you cannot believe how hectic some of that stuff is, even the hike was difficult. I will write it up when I get home next week

Oh and you could safely say that GG are the second most popular bike ar erzberg (after the pumpkins, but then erzberg is there for ktm)

The British rule, no doubt. Graham Jarvis was robbed for the second straight yr. I would like to see the Fantic entry's.

Quite bizarre that we keep throughing up decent riders at an international level, being as we have practically nowhere to ride or practice here in the uk, compared to other countries.

Quite bizarre that we keep throughing up decent riders at an international level, being as we have practically nowhere to ride or practice here in the uk, compared to other countries.

UK riders can only survive out of a pub for 4-5hrs max.Medical fact.Hence the fast lap times.Erzberg is just an annoyance on the way to the next pub.Probably heading to Corfu or Mikinos? Jarvis got a whiff of a fresh pint of Boddingtons 20 miles away & followed it off track.Rumour has it that David Knight won the last round of the UK GNCC while popping out for a pub lunch.Still had his slippers on.

Back