**Gas Gas garage sale**

flopper12

I sold my 03 GG 250, so these parts need to go. Buyer pays actual shipping, I will combine shipping on multiple purchases to help out on shipping costs. All parts are as listed, can provide more pic's if needed. All parts are used unless noted otherwise.

Please reply to this thread with what you are interested in, I don't want any arguing over who gets what parts. Paypal recommended. PM me for more info or any questions.

-Kickstand: like new, 03 GG 250 DE takeoff. $20 SOLD pending payment to JEEPUSAURUS
-New chain slider, has fingers on top to guide chain. $10 SOLD pending payment TO gasser
-Hebo MX handshields, like new, used very little, light scratches. $10
-FMF Gnarly pipe - two light dings, nice overall pipe. $80 SOLDto sideshowbob pending payment
-IMS oversized tank - White, 3.2 gal I believe, great shape. $100 SOLD pending payment to jostby
-Shock Spring - stock from 06 EC 250, 5.2 wt. $50
-Front Rotor - new when I bought bike winter of 08/09, used for 5 races. Somehow developed small crack around one (of five) mounting bolt hole...JBwelded and used without issue, good spare or cheap replacement for bent rotor...NOT BENT! $20
-Rear Rotor - straight, when I replaced the front I bought a rear as well. Shows wear, not as thick as new but still very usable. $20
-Used drive parts - top and bottom chain roller, chain slider. If yours are roached and you're broke, these will get you by for a while. $10 for all SOLD payment rec'd - THANKS stainlesscycle!
-Rear sprocket - used, black, steel, 51 tooth, JT brand, plenty of life left or good spare. $10 SOLD to sideshowbob pending payment
-Front Sprocket - Ironman brand, used for <10 hrs, lots of life left, 13 tooth. $10 SOLD to sideshowbob pending payment
-IMS Superstock footpegs - used <10 hrs, brake pedal mod done, looks like it was made that way! Great improvement over stock - $50 SOLD, payment rec'd, THANKS stainlesscycle!
-Stock water impellor - taken out when LTR was installed, perfect, good spare. $5
-Front fender brace - used, slight tweak, not noticable when installed. $5 SOLD pending payment to gasser
-Front fender - no graphics, scratched, but not creased, had as a spare, never mounted on my bike. $10
-Front fender w/graphics - scratched but still glossy, not creased, had as a spare, never mounted on my bike. $15 SOLD pending payment to jostby
-Stock tank - from 03 250 DE, cap included, no petcock. Crack repair on lower bottom right of tank with super-industrial epoxy, NO LEAKS. $30 SOLD pending payment to gasser
-BRP top triple clamp w/bar pad - bought and never mounted on my bike, oversized bar mounts, black (or grey) anodozied. Opens up riding position a little per other riders reviews. Bought clamp below and never used by myself. Check it out on the BRP website. $60 SOLD to bbdirtbiker, payment rec'd - THANKS BEN!
-CUSTOM adjustable height top triple clamp - bought off of this site from Leonard Keen (former GG support rider), bar height has different heights to choose from, greatly opens up riding position, a MUST HAVE for riders over 6ft tall (in my opinion), oversized bar mounts are groved (as is the clamp base) so bars mounts won't twist in case of hard crash. $70
-kickstart lever and nuckle - worn, not sure if nuckle or lever is the culprit of the slop, good spare. $20 SOLD pending payment to JEEPUSAURUS
-Tall complete seat - tall soft foam, Smackover non-slip seat cover (small tear on bottom of seat where cover tucks under the seat, not visable when on bike, very comfortable, GG does not sell the seat base alone!!! $80
-GG brand front # plate - structually sound, scratched, white # plate background, background could stand to be replaced but looks ok. $10 SOLD payment rec'd, THANKS rpduc!
-used stock seat foam - bought as spare, never on my bike, structurally sound $20

**NEW ITEMS ADDED**

-Three air filters, two Twin Air's (CR style) and a Moto Air, Twin Air's are like new, Moto Air is good. $12 each or $25 for all three.SOLD pending payment to svt2224
-NEW air filter cage, still in factory GG packaging from the factory. $10 SOLD pending payment to svt2224
-Front wheel bearing seals, for new style larger front axle (were shipped to me for my 03 by mistake), has #'s 30, 42, and 7 on them...$5
-GG shift lever, part # ME25936026, replaced when I got the bike because I'm picky, very little slop in the tip, tip is NOT worn flat on the bottom like shifters get, plenty of life, good spare for the fanny pack (what I used it for!) $10 SOLD pending payment to rpduc
-clutch lever, round tip ground off to clear bark busters, perfect other than that. $5 SOLD payment rec'd THANKS stainlesscycle!

Email me at fisherflopper12@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thanks to sideshowbob for inserting pics!

-Nick Fisher

Last edited:
Emailed you regarding the pics.

I want the Pipe and sprockets for sure.

And possibly the triple clamp, have to see if it fits with the Ohlins stuff.

Posting pics for flopper12-

GGparts1.jpg

GGparts2.jpg

GGpipeandIMSTank.jpg

Hey everyone,

I won't have shipping costs for everyone until tomorrow (Thurs). I'm unemployed and got a call this morning to make a little money helping out a buddy of mine today....thanks for understanding. I will be in touch.

-Nick

-Three air filters, two Twin Air's (CR style) and a Moto Air, Twin Air's are like new, Moto Air is good. $12 each or $25 for all three.
-NEW air filter cage, still in factory GG packaging from the factory. $10
-Front wheel bearing seals, for new style larger front axle (were shipped to me for my 03 by mistake), has #'s 30, 42, and 7 on them...$5

I'll take this stuff off your hands. E-mail me with the shipped total.
Thanks
Jason
svt2224@yahoo.com

i'll take:

-Used drive parts - top and bottom chain roller, chain slider. If yours are roached and you're broke, these will get you by for a while. $10 for all
clutch lever w/ground off tip - $10.00

backup on the sidestand if jeepasaurus backs out..

It's 9:45 EST on Thursday, I've updated the parts for sale list with what everyone has stated that they want to buy.

Some parts are boxed up, others I have to go to my local cycle shop and get a box that the parts will fit in. I'll let you know what the shipping cost is after I have everything boxed up so I can get weight and dimensions.

I will have total prices emailed or PM'd to everyone by this afternoon. Parts will be shipped after payment has been rec'd.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your purchases.

-Nick Fisher

i might as well take these too:

-IMS Superstock footpegs - used <10 hrs, brake pedal mod done, looks like it was made that way! Great improvement over stock - $50

Nick what are you gonna be riding now?

I have a couple of Suzuki's, an RM 125 that I race when it's dry in some harescrambles and play on, and a RM 250 that I race HS's and enduro's on. I really like the RM's...NOTHING corners like an RM when set up right, and at 6ft 1 inch they fit my riding style better than the GG. I wanted something a little more easy to ride in the super tight off-chamber hills of southern Ohio, so I picked up an 06 KTM 250 XC. It should be a good cross between the GG and the RM (I HOPE!)

After selling my GG on a whim, I had to money and the price on the KTM was super cheap, but I had to drive to Maryland to get it. I had time, being unemployed and all, so I went and got it. I've been racing the RM 250 until I get the KTM all set up. I should have it sorted out for my next enduro at the end of August. Once I get the KTM going the RM 250 will be up for sale as well.

**Shipping Update**

I had to make a few different stops at local cycle shops in order to find boxes that were strong/large enough to hold the larger gas tanks and exhaust pipes. I did get everything that has been requested boxed up, but by the time I made it to my local branch of the post office, they were closed (fed's cut post office branch hrs due to losing money), their new hours are 9am-1pm. I'll be there at 9am tomorrow and get the shipping quotes that I haven't already sent out (mostly the larger items).

Thanks everyone!

Attn Buyers!

If I have sent you a total price (check your PM's and emails everyone!), I can ship your items tomorrow morning if you send payment by 8:30 am EST tomorrow morning (when I go to ship the parts of those who have paid as of NOW and to get shipping quotes for the large/heavy items). I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to make it back into town on Friday afternoon, I've got a gig setting up some large tents for a family reunion later in the day on Friday. Not sure what time I'll get out of that.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Listing has been updated with who has paid. svt2224 has been given a total earlier today, waiting on payment.

All others have larger items and are waiting for a shipping quote. You all WILL have totals tomorrow before noon.

Thanks again,

Nick Fisher

Parts Shipped!

All parts that have been paid for have shipped at noon on 7/31/09. Delivery confirmation #'s have been emailed to the buyers. Parts were shipped via US Postal Service.

Please reply back to this thread or email me and let me know that you got the parts.

Thanks,

Nick Fisher

Back