Gas Gas/KTM action in NJ

Guys, you have GOT to tell me where you guys rode. It is the smoothest singletrack in the area. We ride in CT., and it is rocky, and hilly. For the most part its ok, sometimes I want to hit smooth track like yours. So how about it, where in Jersey is this trail ???

Dalbertog, you should head down to the Hammer Run in November. Once you do you will be spoiled.

Nice man, looks like a great day out in the woods :D

Good thing that quad wasn't in the way when you went to cross and keep going :eek:

Doesn't appear to be a ton of elevation change, but twisting through the trees looks like a blast. Bet your buddy would have liked the easy flickability of the 2-stroke too...lol.

This is southern NJ in the pine barrens. One of the most amazing places to ride. While there isn't a lot of elevation (at least not at this location), the single tracks are just awesome and very challenging. I am very luck to have miles and miles of this stuff down the street from my house.

Quadtards are all over the place, but fortunately the single track is all ours!

Anyone who wants to come down and ride, I would have no problem taking you out with our group. We ride most every weekend and this video represents the tip of the iceberg.

That is always a fun trip I'll have to reach out to you next time I head to the pine barrens. I usually ride starting at Wharton state forest, is this anywhere close to there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is always a fun trip I'll have to reach out to you next time I head to the pine barrens. I usually ride starting at Wharton state forest, is this anywhere close to there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is only a few miles from the official forest.

Back