Gas Gas Quads: Which one?

only have experience on 300 wild, and I must say it is a powerfull quad with a little heavy stearing. This could be fixed with 2006 a-arms.

If you buy second hand, go for 300 wild. It is not expensive and it is for life!

Good luck

The power delivery is smooth, not like a banshee, and it is by far easier to ride due to suspension, hydraulic clutch and low rpm torque.
If buy the 240 cc, later you will get the 300cc, so....
The best 2 stroke quad.

regards

As far as i know 240 is destroked 300.

Is it possible to buy a new quad? (I am from russia so spare parts supplies are not very good) And is it reliable?

Hi Kaze,

I am from Portugal, and here we can obtain spares via our dealer http://gasgas.masac.pt, wich are not expensive.

The quad is very reliable, since you use premium mix oil at 2%-2,5%, like anyother 2 stroke.
I owned a banshee since new, and I find the gasgas much more strong from chassis to engine.

Go for it!

250 Cross looks very attractive too.

Please if it isnt a problem for You can i know how tall are You, your weight?(to compare)

You should buy the smaller engine size since you have no experience. The 300 is very powerful. I absolutely love mine! I just rode it almost 200K along the Colorado Continental Divide. Beautiful ride!
I'm in Alabama. It's really cool to share our experiences across the globe.
I hope you will enjoy whatever choice you make. The Gas Gas won't dissapoint.

Back