GasGas Parts Outlet

I need one of those light switches (mine was removed before I bought it) might have to inquire about shipping.

I've ordered from them. Super nice place. I got the parts shipped on a Friday from Spain to Georgia here in the US the next Tuesday!

I have come to learn that international shipping is based on a sliding scale, you need to order a lot to make the shipping cost less significant

I have come to learn that international shipping is based on a sliding scale, you need to order a lot to make the shipping cost less significant

The only exception to this I've found is stuff from the UK. Between Royal Mail and the tanking pound, I can't believe how reasonable shipping to NZ is!

where did they go?

I have noticed the for the last 2-3 weeks the web site for Gas Gas Outlet has been "down for maintenance" does any know if they are still doing business?

I have noticed the for the last 2-3 weeks the web site for Gas Gas Outlet has been "down for maintenance" does any know if they are still doing business?

I have just communicated with them this morning. 8am est

Gas Gas Outlet is run by MotocrossCenter.com. I'm not cetain but I think they are updating all their GasGas products and adding them to the GasGas Outlet page.

Gas Gas Outlet is run by MotocrossCenter.com. I'm not cetain but I think they are updating all their GasGas products and adding them to the GasGas Outlet page.

I should have been more clear, yes I was talking w/ Mikel @ motorcrosscenter.
I believe Moto7man is correct.

Back