GasGas service in northwestern Alberta

bib22

Gold Level Site Supporter
Recently moved to Grande Prairie, Alberta. Has anyone had reliable service done or heard of anyone in or around Grande Prairie?

I know there are dealers in Wetaskiwin, Calgary, and Cowley; but the 6+ hour drive one way to the closest isn't ideal.

Thanks for the reply.

Top and bottom end, I don't need anything imminent but curious if there's anyone who has had experience with gg's and knows the parts needed, etc.

I haven't had much luck with anyone in alberta, but rivercity in Kamloops have been great, stock a lot of parts. They rebuilt a crank for me last year good shop and people.

I see you are from Ontario but not sure who you are. Just put the motor in a Coleman cooler and mail it to Rob Lang. It will be about $50 to mail it.

That's a good idea Scott, I've used Rob Lang's services before. I wasn't aware shipping would be only $50 or close to.

I bought the 2011 250 Six Days from you Scott a couple of years ago.

That's a good idea Scott, I've used Rob Lang's services before. I wasn't aware shipping would be only $50 or close to.

I bought the 2011 250 Six Days from you Scott a couple of years ago.

Hi Brad. I sometimes cant put user names and real names together. I hope things are going well for you in AB.

Back