Gasgasman Leading The Way

Ya'll up for a Craven's ride Nov 4th?

Hmmm.... can you twist my arm a bit harder please!;)
I will have to see what the knee doctor has in store for me first Chris. Cravens was on of my favorites this year.:D Plus let me see if I can twist Girards arm to come play along.:cool:

Boomer. That was a fun ride this past weekend.

Nov 3rd is the Super Motard in Galveston.

Yep forgot about that.

Sorry Blanco maybe another weekend. Girard had mentioned prior to us getting hammered by these 2 enduros we put on about maybe making a trip to breezy hills.:cool:

Let's plan a weekend. It doesn't have to be anytime soon, but I'll get Jim to come down. Breezy would be good too, I just figured Cravens was the easier drive for ya'll. If SHNF had some single track, I would go over there. But it is against my personal convictions to drive further than 10 miles for quad trails.:D

Let's plan a weekend. It doesn't have to be anytime soon, but I'll get Jim to come down. Breezy would be good too, I just figured Cravens was the easier drive for ya'll. If SHNF had some single track, I would go over there. But it is against my personal convictions to drive further than 10 miles for quad trails.:D

Hey man go easy on us Houstonians!;) We don't have to many areas to ride here so we will take what we can get.:D

Back