GG Bling from the Hard Parts catalog

Rod Overstreet

Platinum Level Site Supporter
GG Bling from the Power Parts catalog

A BIG THUMBS UP to the guys at Ransome Machine Works in making these high quality bling parts, which are offered in the new GG Power Parts catalog. The fit is perfect and really dresses the bike up. I also got the clutch cover and will post pic's later.

newparts001.jpg

Last edited:
Ya that stuff is gorgeous!
Thats one draw back for me ordering the E start model, only the case saver and clutch cover will work. I really want to see the clutch cover.

There stuff on your 2010 black and red color scheme is like perfect, beautiful bike!

Roscoe

RMW Covers

Thanks Roscoe!

The face of clutch cover is spun, with the GG logo inlayed in black. This way, your boot simply polishes the cover, rather than rubbing the black off. The guys at Ransome done a great job on these. Of course it helps when the machinist is also an accomplished racer who understands function, as well as style.

I will get photo's posted tonight, PROMISE!

some pics of the case saver at a different angle would be much appreciated. i'd like to stop weeds from accumulating behind my sprocket...

I think the chain saver should incorporate all three bolts on the clutch slave cylinder.
The two bolts just doesn't look strong enough. No?

that chain saver is definitely what i am looking for. i have an ltr one, and a stock on, neither stop the buildup behind the sprocket. it appears this one will...

I don't like the alu version of the chain saver.
When you get dirk behind, you can not bend it over and cleant it suring a pit stop
The clutch cover looks awsome

Is this designed like the LTR case saver? The LTR was designed to distribute the force of a chain wad up to the back of the ignition case, not just the slave bolts. Thats why it was such a close fit for those that have used them. I can attest to the effectiveness as it saved my cases once and I continued a ride after a rock got between the chain and CS sprocket. Like Elvis I also like the open design, less of a mud trap.

Ohhhh that stuff is reeeeeal nice.:D

Not sure why it wasn't posted...Hope it's OK I did. Covers are at the back starting on pg.18.
These are full covers that will replace your OEM cases? They are not just case savers...right?
Like the ones you could get from CFC that would just fit over your OEM cases...
excuseme.gif

PowerParts Catalog in pdf.

Thanks for posting the pics of the clutch cover Rod. That thing is a super sweet! I will have one, oh yes I will! :)

I too like the open design and 3 bolt mounting of the LTR case saver. The open design makes counter shaft sprocket changes super quick and easy and cleaning out and around in mud races. I have never had any issues with mine but I must say the RMW is far better looking than the stocker.

Roscoe

On our US Postal Service digital scale here are the followiing weights for the OEM and RMW ignition and clutch covers.

OEM ignition cover 4 oz.

RMW ignition cover 11 oz

net difference 7 oz.

-------------------------

OEM clutch cover 7.2 oz.

RMW clutch cover 12.9 oz

net difference 5.7 oz.

Ohhhh that stuff is reeeeeal nice.:D

Not sure why it wasn't posted...Hope it's OK I did. Covers are at the back starting on pg.18.
These are full covers that will replace your OEM cases? They are not just case savers...right?
Like the ones you could get from CFC that would just fit over your OEM cases...
excuseme.gif

PowerParts Catalog in pdf.
You are correct Husky Dude. The RMW parts REPLACE the stock covers.

Back