Group ride

Steve Gordon. I am not sure exactly where they are going but it is up that direction.
I know Steve, I stayed a week at his dad's place in Colorado when Bobby Dan and I went out there to ride the high country. I met Steve and his mother and brother out there but didn't get to ride with him. His dad also has a place in Tennessee and I've rode with him a lot. Steve and his family are really good people.

I know December is a busy month but towards the end of the month between Christmas and New Years, if possible we need to have a trail ride. It will be a good warm up for Maplesville!!!

That smell...

Jeremy,

I'm not sure if you are still welcome down at Perry Mountain. Seems that your embarrassing incident involving that bad chicken & biscut on the morning of their enduro, has since left the club without a Porta-Potty service. In addition, local dairy farmers complained their herds stopped giving milk for a week, after the event. :D

Who is that guy?

That's a thought, but the club and other riders would be able to tell you were an imposter.

1. I'm 40 lbs heavier than you.
2. I have hair, you don't. (Did you lose a rastling match or something?)
3. I ride on the pilot jet, you ride the main jet.
4. My bike goes to the line perfectly clean. Nuff said about that one.
...and lastly,
5. I ride the Super SUPER Senior C- class where we have to pit for a shot of Geritol and a quick hit from the oxygen bottle by lap 2.

You haven't even used your 1st tear off at that point!

Dude, just stay away from Micky D's the morning of the race. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it!

You must have forgotten what my bikes look like. Its always clean. I have hair, I shaved it off this morning. More aerodynamic!!! I appraciate the comparison but that must have been me 4 years ago before retirement. I think I got the GG dialed in if I could just motivate myself to get back in shape.....They took my lap times at the 24 hour race with a sun dial!

Had an impromptu Gas Gas ride here in Hudson Hollow last Saturday. Three of my friends Keith, Dalton, and John showed up and surprised me with brand new 300 Six Days. Paul brought his month or so old 2011 Six Day so I had to join them but felt a little left out on my 08 300. Of course there were two representing Team Orange and a lone Honda that ended up off a bridge and into the icy creek.:D Just a fun day.

Had an impromptu Gas Gas ride here in Hudson Hollow last Saturday. Three of my friends Keith, Dalton, and John showed up and surprised me with brand new 300 Six Days. Paul brought his month or so old 2011 Six Day so I had to join them but felt a little left out on my 08 300. Of course there were two representing Team Orange and a lone Honda that ended up off a bridge and into the icy creek.:D Just a fun day.
Exactly where in AL is Hudson Hollow?

I'm in Theodore. It's my place with a five mile practice loop of tight woods. A friend of mine jokingly refered to it as Hudson Hollow several years ago and the name stuck so well that I assumed it as my Internet handle. Sounds like we have a pretty good crew showing up tomorrow around 11:30. I don't expect the Honda rider to be back. :D

Is Arkansas in the South East?

We are in the SEC for football, but we are kinda heading towards the South Central. Anyway, I know the trails pretty well at a place called Brock Creek in N-Central Ar. Pretty scenic but gnarly place to ride. Fantastic singletrack, but tight and technical. I'd be happy to lead a group of GG riders there if there is enough interest. Another great ride is called the WUDI ride in N-West Ar in late Feb-early March. The WUDI was started by Jim Cook of Smackover GasGas fame. Other bikes are welcome but there are quite a few GGs every year. Look in Region 1 on www.ktmtalk.com for a link.

We did the WUDI twice at Brock Creek, but there is no parking for big RVs or trailers, and it's rugged. Not a good spot for wives and kids. If there is enough interest I would gladly guide a ride there. Beware! BC ain't for sissys! :eek:

Back