Homer Hensley

Homer...man your on the wrong coloured bike you need one of these.:D

2011_txt250_021.jpg

Oh and great little vid. :D

Homer has one of those bikes, and he is quite good on it also. I remember seeing him at some of the trials events

Ya it was more of Sarcasm...

Anyone that can pull that off with an enduro has gotta have time on a Trials.

And no doutb did some bicycle trials riding when he was a kid too...:D

I have had a trials bike for a long time and I am located in southwest Missouri. My dad got me that 04 200 gasgas because endurcross series and its sponsors will not allow me to beat everone on the trials bike. I have really been wanting to do a few local harescrambles but I dont think we will be able to aford parts for this bike expecially if i keep riding it like this.

its sponsors will not allow me to beat everyone on the trials bike. .

I've seen some endurocross races where guys ride a trials bike and man it pretty close.

My first love has always been Trials. I wish I had half the talent you have my friend. You got some great moves and very smooth.
One thing I like about Trials. It seems to really help when riding other type of bikes.
Keep us posted if you enter any Endurocross events.

cheers.gif

Yes that video was on a 200, I have a couple of endurocross videos on you tube from about a month ago I rode open amateur, trials bikes are not allowed in the main. I ended up getting first and beating the guy who won the pro the next day they all dropped out of the open amateur but it was still fun.

It's great to watch a trials rider beating motocross riders an an endurocross race. It demonstrates the advantage of a smooth riding style and makes a guy rethink what a single track woods bike should look like.

Back