how to park your gas gas like a pro (Picture)

liamthom

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yikes :eek::eek:

Is that your bike?

I'm guessing the carb needing cleaning after that, did she start once she was pulled free or did the hoses suck muck into her?

I've seen bikes parked similarly, though it's been in snow...lol.

Got in to this situation myself although not as much water mainly bottomless slop
A can-am 400 and winch got me out

Ps

This is my immaculate 1985 honda mtx 200 that I recently sold
Absolute pleasure to ride just a little too small :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 79
Ye liv2day that is my bike and it took over an hout to get it started

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417827869885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417827869885.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 62
Ken, that look like a nice bike and the puddle i got mine stuck in was just a few inches of water, but the mud was like quick sand >.<

Cheers bud
Where I got stuck was a stream when it's rains you know what the uk is like so 90% of the time it's running water but this time it was just slop.
Put it this way the can-am quad got stuck also lol

This was the photo that sold my little mtx
Some guy transferred ?1750 into my bank account and had a courier pick it up he didn't even come and have a look at it just bought it off the pictures and a video.

Brilliant bike.
Would love a newer gas gas like yours liamthom :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 44
Cheers bud
Where I got stuck was a stream when it's rains you know what the uk is like so 90% of the time it's running water but this time it was just slop.
Put it this way the can-am quad got stuck also lol

This was the photo that sold my little mtx
Some guy transferred ?1750 into my bank account and had a courier pick it up he didn't even come and have a look at it just bought it off the pictures and a video.

Brilliant bike.
Would love a newer gas gas like yours liamthom :(
I can see why the guy just bought it from the pictures it looks mint, way better than what mine look like and i did the same thing, it had to be delivered 2,300 miles from LA to metro Detroit. Ended up having a busted rad :( but my dads buddy fixed it for free so it was all good at the end :D

Also i once lived in the UK for a few years near Woking, and my dad was trying to get us bike (we loved to ride before in the US) but there seemed to be now wear to ride and no bikes in the area.

Yeh there isn't many areas to ride in the uk.
Even on the lanes you can ride on there are people who just stand there shaking there head at you like your some kind of rebel!

One of my better parking efforts, for comparison.
Wasn't too difficult to get out though, so you win in that regard.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417922543327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417922543327.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 52
Back