Husaberg 2 stroke Pic

REVERUP

Gold Level Site Supporter
I found this surfing around. Not sure how legit the photo is but it's interesting. Looks a little fat, but it sure is pertier than orange. :)

Roscoe

Husaberg2stroke.jpg

Just another way for KTM to test the market, at no loss to the KTM brand.....that's the way I see it! Ossa has already dipped into the FI 2 Stroke market.

Real or Photo Shop???

These above are not DI Berg 2 strokes. I asked some Berg experts and the Google Translate pic was in 2009 for the 390 intro.

Now....this is interesting for sure but don't know if it's just really good photo shop work. I hope not. What do you guys think??

WR250XX-1.jpg

:eek: If it is real...I would say the pipe needs some protection.
Wouldn't last very long on our trails with all the windfall and all.
(Hey I made a rhyme):D

I would say it's photshopped as evidently DI 2strokes dont have a need for a great big expansion pipe, its supposed to be more like the power bomb types on a four stroke.

I do however hope that i am wrong as that does look very nice!:)

DI Husky

If that Husky was the real deal.....those guys over at Cafe Husky would have crashed the sever by now:eek:

I lurk over there daily, this has not surfaced yet, and Husky brass hangs out on that site!

But...it looks good!

If that Husky was the real deal.....those guys over at Cafe Husky would have crashed the sever by now:eek: I lurk over there daily, this has not surfaced yet, and Husky brass hangs out on that site! But...it looks good!

Hey Rick,
You could always start a new thread over there with this picture and see what happens. I'll back ya up...but ya know we'll get shut down as soon as Kelly catches on....could be fun though.:D

Naaaa! Those guys are still trying to come to grips over the Hubmshyw!!!

Soild buch of guys over there...no since in stiring the pot.......just yet!

Last edited:
Back