Introduction

Hello, I'd like to take the time to introduce myself. I am Brett Bavisotto, owner/operator of BonJoe's Cycle Sport Inc. We are a small motorcycle/ATV/snowmobile parts and repair shop, along with selling GasGas motorcycles and parts in Western New York.
We also repair dented two stroke pipes, the service is simple, one day turn around (mail us your pipe with name and contact info, we assess the damage to let you know if it is repairable and if so, we quote and fix and send back).
Give us a call or stop in if nearby..

BonJoe's Cycle Sport Inc.
1979 Grand Island Blvd.
Grand Island, NY 14072
(716) 773-5800
www.bonjoescyclesportinc.com

Welcome Brett. Man do I need some dents fixed. I have 3 or maybe four pipes.
Problem is. Shipping aint cheap. Any way you can produce a quote by pics?

Welcome aboard Brett, It was nice talking w/ you prior to the Rattlesnake.
And thanks for the tire suggestion it worked great.
John

Cool thing about GASGAS dealers like Bon Joes Cycle Sports ?...They RiDE!!!

BonJoes1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bonjoes.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

About time Brett! I enjoyed meeting and getting to know Brett & Dallas at the National Enduros last year, & we got caught up at the Missouri round this year. I'll see you in Indiana Brett! They are definitely good people!

Thank You

Welcome aboard Brett, It was nice talking w/ you prior to the Rattlesnake.
And thanks for the tire suggestion it worked great.
John

John i'm glad the tire worked out for you mine hooked up great also.I would be more than happy to get a 2015 2 hundo (200) for you,like we talked in PA its my favorite GG to ride.

Thank You

Cool thing about GASGAS dealers like Bon Joes Cycle Sports ?...They RiDE!!!

BonJoes1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bonjoes.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
For sure i love riding and racing and ill keep doing it for as long as i can.Their is no better way to learn about a product your trying to sell than by using it,and after two seasons riding/racing GASGAS i'm fully confident in their quality,reliability and performance.Best bike i've ever ridden and that's coming from a FORMER die hard Husky guy.

I know I know

About time Brett! I enjoyed meeting and getting to know Brett & Dallas at the National Enduros last year, & we got caught up at the Missouri round this year. I'll see you in Indiana Brett! They are definitely good people!

Fred you were always one guy i looked forward to seeing at the national enduros,always in a good mood,always ready to race,cant wait to see you at Indy!

Back