Jack Pine Enduro

prk03

Gold Level Site Supporter
This Alabama boy is planning to ride the Jack Pine Enduro this year just for something different. Never been to Michigan before so sort of a vacation/ road trip. What can I expect; rocks, roots,slow,fast or mud? I don't know what row but got my entry in before the cut-off. I think on the way will stop at Indy and do the musuem.

Roots and very sandy soil. I rode row 80 something and it was very good. Conditions were perfect though. Me and my bro have row 66 this time. The traction is out of this world and the sand does take a few miles to get used to. one of my favorite enduros for sure.

I rode the Jack Pine last year. It was a great event with a lot of history. Make sure your handlebars are cut short to help compensate for hand guards. The trees can be very tight in some sections. Have fun!

jack pine

you will enjoy the jackpine it is a lot shorter now was 500 mile 2 day do not fight the sand let the bike hunt a litte or you will wear out your arms

I don't ever cut my bars and the trail I ride most of the time if far tighter than anything you'll see at the Jackpine.

From what I hear its very much like southern NJ. Very tight sections, root balls, sand, and whoops. Some of the southern races are like that as well so you should not feel too out of place. I no longer cut my bars real short either, maybe a half inch off each side then add handguards. None of the fast guys do either.

Back