Jarred Hall on his EC200

Makes me want a 200, and reminds me a little of the change from a 300 to a 250. I don't care what the chuggers say! There's nothing like hearing a 2 stroke on song.. Makes me wanna get the leaf blower out!

Damn...dude was flying :eek: He had that 200 singing...wonder why mine doesn't sound like that...lol.

Nice, technical course they had laid out...and he was getting decent air in several spots :D

yeah nice,good to see a clip with a 200 in it.that damn chest mount view though...impossible to set for good footage from both seated and standing positions,although its nice to see the bars,clutch and throttle workings and you get a feel for how active the rider is,i find myself constantly raising my head to try and see ahead whenever he stands up!1st world problems,ha

yeah nice,good to see a clip with a 200 in it.that damn chest mount view though...impossible to set for good footage from both seated and standing positions,although its nice to see the bars,clutch and throttle workings and you get a feel for how active the rider is,i find myself constantly raising my head to try and see ahead whenever he stands up!1st world problems,ha
Agreed. When Jay sent me the link...he apologized for the chest mount view. But yeah...Jarred has really adapted to the Gas Gas and has amazing speed on a bike that some say...is underpowered and way too heavy.

I think Jarred proves otherwise :D

rider weight is a much bigger variable than bike weight,and its carried much higher...fast guys are usually fast on anything,and slow guys are slow on anything.obsessing over a pound or two is an eating disorder.th 200 is a great bike.

Back