just a couple of pix from this weekend

jhendr3702

Silver Level Site Supporter
mckinzie008.jpg

mckinzie003.jpg

mckinzie010.jpg

the 300 is a blast...
jay

Your '01 looks better than mine! You must not drop it very often.
That hill looks like a trials course.

Your '01 looks better than mine! You must not drop it very often.
That hill looks like a trials course.

haven't had it that long.... I try not to crash too much. this is at one of my favorite riding places. They run trials there once a year i think, there is some awesome terrain there.
thanks
jay

Last edited:
Nice pics Jay.
When the weather cools off, I would not mind coming out there to ride....hint, hint.:D

Nice pics Jay.
When the weather cools off, I would not mind coming out there to ride....hint, hint.:D

just come on.... this trip pictured we got lost for about 2 hrs lost almost out of fuel and water lost. It was great fun. We just kept taking the least traveled trails and ended up who knows where. be my pleasure to show you around. This is at
Lake Mackenzie by Tulia TX

Nice pics Jay.

one thing you need to know, Me and my riding partner on the klx are the "riding wounded". We ride slower than a postal worker on valium.
I had a c1-c2 fracture, broken neck, then a lh collar bone. My partner broke
his lh arm and his rh thumb on labor day last year riding. I liked to never got him out of there. Neither one of us takes too many chances anymore.
Our wives no longer tell us to have fun, just don't do anything stupid this time.

Back