Keihin ASII Carb

daveec250

So I pulled my carb to check the float height and it's clearly labeled as the ASII but doesn't have the floats that are referenced in the ASII Float height sticky above? Were there some that went out with the ASI type floats that were set to 16mm? That's clearly what I have. Runs good just thought i'd check it. Now i'm confused?

So I pulled my carb to check the float height and it's clearly labeled as the ASII but doesn't have the floats that are referenced in the ASII Float height sticky above? Were there some that went out with the ASI type floats that were set to 16mm? That's clearly what I have. Runs good just thought i'd check it. Now i'm confused?

You could give SUDCO a call and ask them about the floats, they should have an answer for you if you provide the dimensions of the floats and the model of PWK you have.

There are many different variations of the PWK PWM carbs. The deep bowls stock float is 16mm. The shallow ones 6.5mm. I like to lower the float a touch more to compensate for the angle the carb sits in the GG chassis.

Back