KTM vs. GasGas

That sucks RBM. Very sorry to hear. Were you headed back for some reason? Hope you hadn't lost your seat again. Very lucky you both walked away unharmed.

Ow, I not only jumped, I said "oh sh!t"! Who was going the wrong way??? What was the damage to your bike?

That sucks RBM. Very sorry to hear. Were you headed back for some reason? Hope you hadn't lost your seat again. Very lucky you both walked away unharmed.

the track had a lot of marking problems where people had been riding through the banners, and this particular track has A LOT of trails so when u come around a turn there may be 4 or 5 options and once the banners got knocked down it was just a matter of time before something like that happened. i knew something didnt look right on the trail so luckly i had slowed down a little.

Ow, I not only jumped, I said "oh sh!t"! Who was going the wrong way??? What was the damage to your bike?

tha damage to my bike could have been worse. it broke my hub and trashed my rotor and sheared my axle off. i guess im lucky that my axle sheared the way that it did or it would have certainly damaged my fork tubes.

getting the bike back to the pits was no easy chore, it took us almost three hours to make it back.

Check your triple clamps carefully for bending. I did similar damage to a KTM300 after whacking a tree with a stuck throttle. Forks fine, clamps tweaked.

Check your triple clamps carefully for bending. I did similar damage to a KTM300 after whacking a tree with a stuck throttle. Forks fine, clamps tweaked.

i never thought of that, i will certainly check that this evening.

Back