Level Chrome Light Weight Tools

HydroDog

Gold Level Site Supporter
Trying to find more ways to lighten up the KTM 640, I started looking at my tool roll to see what I could get rid of. Not wanting to purchase another set of MotionPro TI wrenches I started looking for other options. I found these:

http://www.levelchrome.com/Asahi-LCWS6-6-Piece-Lightool-Metric-Combination-Wrench-Set_p_299.html

For the same 10mm - 14mm size wrenches that you get in the Ti set, the comparable Asahi wrenches only weigh 2.2 oz. more, at half the price of the MotionPros plus you get 2 more wrenches.
They are hollowed out in the center of the beam and thinned down on the open end but preserved the full width of the flat so you won't round over your fasteners.
The quality is great and I have been used them while doing the top end on my Gasser and have been thinking I need to pitch the Craftsmans off the wall and buy another set. Well worth the $65

Attachments

• asahilcws6.jpg
    asahilcws6.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 37
check ebay,, you can get the ti wrenches for 69-89 bucks a set. I'd rather them than a skelotonized chrome set.. but if they hold up?? keep us posted on how they work for you. I've had so many junk wrenches I'm Leary of any strange ones..

Back