Loretta Lynns Ranch Trial Ride

Jeff B

Here is your chance to ride the world famous Loretta Lynns Ranch. The very same trails that the GNCC race on. This is not a race. Ride as much as you want or three days, April 7 ,8, and 9th. There will be trails for all levels of riders from pee wee to Pro. See Middle Tenn. Dirt Riders ..MTDR for more information.

This ride is put on twice a year - in the spring by MTDR (middle Tennessee dirt riders) and the fall (late Oct.) by SWR (southern woods riders). Main loop is normally 16-18 miles with 3-7 singletrack loops that branch off to increase the loop total to 20-23 miles. Usually rains a little in the spring but drains very well so traction is restored quickly. Fall ride can be too dusty to have any fun so I skip it unless they have rain but I normally make the spring ride.

I'm just down the road. The fall ride was great, looking forward to the spring ride!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I stopped by the gas gas tent last time but you must have been out on trail. There may have been a drool spot on the 2017 bike, my apologies. Thank you for bringing it out though!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
99a30e054a456c8dab7b5d03b877074e.jpg

Back