Millsaps GoPro at Anaheim 1

Dude. I can not even imagine doing what they do. When road racing, it was very evident that I had marginal skills (at best) but I could keep the leaders in sight for a lap or two, and have a competitive run every now and then.

However.

This is an exceptionally different situation and the skills to perform at that level are heads and shoulders above anything I can even imagine.

I cant believe they can go that fast with there balls being so large. Unreal, at those kind of speeds is why they get so hurt. Us average guys think we have bad getoffs, wrong, these fellas are on the edge of make it or break it.

I'd like to know the answer to that! No wonder he was so fast. That set-up has to able to take the hard landings too.

I think that's mousse, the enduro x bikes on you tube and guys I ride with on mousse cut down to "volume" ( think 6psi) look the same when you follow them, and they grip everywhere. They cut a section out of a new mousse ( maybe 6 to 8 inches out) and it still neatly fills the tire, they add bits of the removed section as the tire "feel" gets too low. they don't dent rims. Expensive but it looks like it works.

Back