Mines and Meadows on the 200

Its alot of fun just avoid the. C class if you have a moderate skill level as it will make you ride worse from others mistakes learned this the hard way

Haha I heard that! I used to race b class in the quads before Steve bought awrcs. c class is fun to watch but not always fun to be a part of.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I plan on racing round 1 of awrcs, I was going to run C class 125-200. maybe not now

Run the C class jack just ride your own race. Look at your lap times and move up asap. The B riders will make you faster. Always remember you have I believe 50' on either side of the arrows at a bottleneck if e remember right.

I thought it was 15 but some times there isnt anywhere u can go i.e jaggers on all sides and trees thats when c sucks

15' at anytime but you get more at a bottleneck maybe it was 25' on eaither side of the arrow. It's bin some time since I race. Read their rules and it should explain what the arrows mean to help you know what to do ahead for braking and when to pin it to win it.

maybe when the weather breaks we can plan a ride to evaluate my skills :D

I've never raced before, but I've done a few switchback practices

Like I said I think I'm going to go to scrubgrass on the 9th. I'll most likely be by myself your more the welcome to ride with me or we can hit mines and meadows anytime. I work a off shift so during the week isn't out the question for me also. If there's still snow I have a used mt16 you can have to throw some screws in for free.

Kittanning is a badass spot too all day one way single track but u gotta know a local to lead

That's what I've heard. That's the only thing about switching to 2 wheels. You have to make all new riding buddies.

Jack I believe I sent you a pm with my info Tapatalk is still new to me.

Back