misc gasser parts.. funds to help dog shelter

jhendr3702

Silver Level Site Supporter
so as a few of you know, we help a dog shelter and foster dogs for them. it is called dawgs in texas and is a no kill shelter. as of right now, they house about 800 dogs in Dalhart texas. gmp contacted me about some of his leftover parts and asked if I would sell them and give the money to our shelter.. I have some old gasser parts also I will throw in here.. if the part is in this thread, 100% of collected funds will be given to the shelter.. so here we go on the first installment..all prices include ground shipping us only..

here is their web page.. http://dawgsntexas.com/

250 cyl head....50.00

[

Last edited:
I'll take the pull rods and the stabilizer bar clamp...Please send to me details on how to pay!

Eric

once again, i am amazed at the generosity and integrity of this site..

put up a need for web site support, met in one day

put up some old parts (donated by gmp) to help a rescue shelter, pretty much done in one day..

... you meet the nicest people on a gasser....

thank you very much, i have not even told the lady that runs the shelter, figured this would take a few weeks.. they use every dime they get.. if you can imagine just feeding 800 dogs every day.. i have been to the shelter and i can tell you it is nothing like a city pound.. this one sets on about 5 acres with a 8' razor wire around it.. every 6' is a pen all the way around the inside of the fence with 3 or 4 barns full also.. it is amazing and sad.. we help what we can.. it is not all full of happy endings, but there are alot of those, so we keep on..

thank you very much.. i will get the parts shipped asap..

gave them the money last weekend... did not tell them anything that was going on.. just handed them the cash and then told them how it all happened..

they were blown away...

thanks guys and GMP...

still have the head if anyone needs one..

thanks again

jay

Back