More Colorado, Two GasGas EC300

Someone needs to add another gasket to two to that starter side cover!! Mine sounded like that, then it started failing to disengage, then it was $230 later for a new bendix :)

I've already added one, you think another is needed?

Mine was doing that whine, I have three standard on it now and it engages clean and has no whine. was waiting on the kit with different sizes, but decided I wasn't going to wait and burn another bendex up. I would say, try three see if that whine goes away, if not, go back to two, but something sounds like it is dragging. That is if the video was done with two in there, if the video was with just one and now it has stopped you are good :)

Nice video, If you don't mind me asking, where were you? My husband and i get to the western slope once a year if times are good,we are always looking for somwhere new.

nice video! makes me want to haul my bike out west for a ride! how bad is winter there? are you snowed in all winter or can you ride throughout?

That is with two gaskets, I have another just in case. Bike is on the service rack so it is a good time to add another. Thank you for being helpful, I do appreciate it.

We do get snowed in on the western slope by usually Jan and Feb.

anything to help others NOT repeat my mistakes :-) and I forgot to say that I really enjoyed the videos!

Back