My first time card enduro

Diggs345

Gold Level Site Supporter
I did my first timecard enduro on sunday at graythwaite in the lake district , i entered in the sportsman class and we did two 18 mile loops over some relentless ground , there were stick fields , steep hills with slippery muddy rocks , moorland with bogs and loads of sticks and rocks lol .
I managed to complete each test well within my time which was a good job as i needed the rest lol.
Hopefully ill be doing some more soon , here is a film of the event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnXUFtgsZj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Unfortunatly my helmet cam mount was broke so i didnt get any on bike footage .
I came away from that event battered and bruised but eager for some more , luckily for me i was out a few days before training
null-6.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

The last picture i was ready to give in as i was exhuasted :eek:

I did my first timecard enduro on sunday at graythwaite in the lake district , i entered in the sportsman class and we did two 18 mile loops over some relentless ground , there were stick fields , steep hills with slippery muddy rocks , moorland with bogs and loads of sticks and rocks lol .
I managed to complete each test well within my time which was a good job as i needed the rest lol.
Hopefully ill be doing some more soon , here is a film of the event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnXUFtgsZj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Unfortunatly my helmet cam mount was broke so i didnt get any on bike footage .
I came away from that event battered and bruised but eager for some more , luckily for me i was out a few days before training
null-6.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

The last picture i was ready to give in as i was exhuasted :eek:

Nice 1 diggsy

which enduro did you favour the most the 1st one or the 2nd you did ...this enduro business looks tough.

The time card id say , more chance of a rest;) , there were quite a few comments about how hard this one was

Good job for not giving up! Thats why we do this, this is no other option but to keep going.

My first enduro I was knackered, you are not alone.

Looks prime Diggs! Nice and moist and well challenging in places! Glad to hear you and the bike survived!

Back