My Playground

Dingo

Some pics of Hilton KZN South Africa

SDC10078.jpg

SDC10050.jpg

SDC10044.jpg

SDC10056.jpg

Looks nice:D

What skid plate is that on the 07? bike. Looks like a Hyde but with no pipe guard part.

Thanks for the pics! It's nice to see what South Africa looks like.

My image of Africa was prairies filled with lions, zebras, and elephants. Now, I have a better perspective. The singletrack in the trees is similar to my Michigan trails... only our trails are twisty. :D

Howdy

The red bike is actually my sons 06 125 with my 07 plastics and a Polisport rear fender. The plate is a Hyde. Hyde is a SA based company, so you can get bits and pieces from them.

Here is the bike before and after:

EC125_Before1.jpg

EC125_After2.jpg

South Africa pretty much offers all types of riding. Desert, Veld (Prairies) Hardcore Mountains. Kwazulu Natal is very green and hilly. Many of the towns are names after Scottish towns as it was known as little Scotland by the Colonialists. And don't worry, those trails get real tight, twisty and steep. Not to mention slippery! Ill post some othere soon to give you an idea. In the meantime check out this video of our season end Regional Harescramble:

http://vimeo.com/2453090

More Forest:

The bottom rider is none other thean our Alfie Cox. Awesome rider, a legend here.

HiltonRideEaster005.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

Thanks for the pics! It's nice to see what South Africa looks like.

My image of Africa was prairies filled with lions, zebras, and elephants. Now, I have a better perspective. The singletrack in the trees is similar to my Michigan trails... only our trails are twisty. :D

They have the Springboks!

Dingo that is just plain beautiful man! I would not hesitate to ride there except for maybe those Croc's!:D

Thanks for sharing!

Boom

Yeah, its a beautiful place to ride.

We will be offering tours soon, where guys can come to SA and we will host them on some of the best rides and times ever. I'm just putting the finishing touches to the logistics.

Looks good! thanks for sharing the pics. What species of trees are the first couple of shots?

Pine, Cypress? I never new SA had forest like that. Nice!

Roscoe

Back