My quest for a bike is finally over!!!

It is a 2011 300 race model with only 22 hours on the clock!

Congrats man - that's a great looking bike :cool: :cool: Crazy she only had 22 hours on the clock; definitely a great find :D

Post up a ride report after you take her out for the first rip - bet it's awesome.

It's gonna be a while before I get to ride . It is suppose to be in the single digits over the next week here in Indiana

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i dont think there is info posted yet.... if you search me " ron menchen" on FB I will post updates as they come or bluegrassxc on FB.... I know the owners of the property and he lays out a sweet trail.... he can change depending on how the weather is looking....

his website is www.bluegrassxc.com but its not updated yet he just nnounced this date yesterday or the day before

i dont think there is info posted yet.... if you search me " ron menchen" on FB I will post updates as they come or bluegrassxc on FB.... I know the owners of the property and he lays out a sweet trail.... he can change depending on how the weather is looking....

his website is www.bluegrassxc.com but its not updated yet he just nnounced this date yesterday or the day before

Dont search Ron Menchen! He will ask you if you want to know who unfriended you on FB :D I said Nope :p lol

We have a race done here in Greensburg, KY Feb 2.... great place with cool trails...

This is great place to ride. Besides the great harescrambles loop they have a natural mx track (only small jumps) where they ran a national vintage mx race last year. In addition to the races the property hosts a couple of weekends each year where you can camp and ride all you like. This is a great place to bring kids on those weekends. Greensburg is a small town in south central Kentucky.

622997059c554605105960860a9fb0c3.jpg
. It's all mine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

622997059c554605105960860a9fb0c3.jpg
. It's all mine!!!

Side note ? When I had my 10 Edge I had to put air bags on the back to raise the rear when the bike was back there. Are you having that issue? I now have a Buick Enclave that is much heavier than the Edge and dont need them.

No it didn't move when I put the bike on there. But it does have the appearance package where it's lowered with 20's. It rides like shit normally. Lol. It's 13 too and I think they changed them up quite a bit that year

Back