N1EE Needle?

Boomhauer

Is the N1EE a stock needle on the Gasers? I just dropped the clip on my bike because it has a funny idle to it. Hopefully this cures the problem. I was thinking it might be a bit lean. I already went up 1 PJ size and 1 MJ size but still did not cure the idle problem.

Thanks,
Boom

Robby,

Mine came with the N1EE in the kit, N1EF in the bike. I rejetted before seriously riding the bike.

If its got a high/hanging idle your lean. The circuits overlap somewhat, but a full clip richer is not the best way to correct this. The N1ED is a step richer on the straight diameter, but I had the best results with the LTR and other needles. What exactly is in the bike now? Do you have the RBD carb on it?

Your bike is a bit of a different animal.

No I don't have the modded carb. I will be sending the carb off here in a few weeks though.

I dropped the clip and it helped a little. I might go one more down. I can't recall the MJ & PJ that I put in there but what I can tell you is the bike has a lot of spooge after I get done riding and she smokes quite a bit when I give her the gas. I will hopefully mess with it Friday night but I have to trim some trails this weekend and maybe I can find the time.:(

Back