Need Help locating Rear 1999 GAS GAS brake pads

deltl1ks

I ordered some online from D2moto but they are not the right ones.

When I logon to their website it does not show exactly what I ordered so I think. I remember typing in the bike model, year size, so not sure how I received the wrong pads. What really sucks I ordered two sets.

Once I received the pads I googled the numbers on the package.

Volar VMFA367 for the rear its states WR450, I also received the Volar VMFA185 which both appear to be for a WR 450.

The front might work based on design but the rear are design different than my old rear brake pad.

The old front brake pads are EBC FA181R so I know what to order for the front. I don't know what the back are. No marking on them.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

if you've got fa181 on the front I take it they're brembo calipers, fa208 on the rear, just replaced mine front and back, 1999 ec300 :D

what model gas gas, which caliper nissin or brembo ?

I'll check to be sure.

If bembo, thanks for the part number FA208

I'll make a note of that for sure.

Anyone have any ideas on pipes. The one on the bike is coming apart at the welds. I'm thinking for now just having them welded back instead of replacement

It's an FMF header and exhaust. The exhuast is coming un welded at the pipe into the exhuast and the header has a crack in it.

Last edited:
Okay well they are Brembo and the brake pads are spot on. I received them but I lost a few of the caliper parts.

I need two things. I need the rear brake caliper pin for the rear brake pads. Also my front caliper only has one brake shim, looks like I'm suppose to have two on the front caliper.

I can't believe I lost these pieces. Seems when I search online I'm only locating hem in the UK

Anyone have a part number by chance?

Last edited:
If you are still looking, the parts you need are a direct crossover from '99 KTM off-road bikes.

Back