Needles

Parney

The list of needles blows my head every bike different fully understand .Our choice in uk is very limited or pay a fortune. All I want is a needle to get me in ball park not looking for the last rev. Looking to pick phone up and just order one not have this is good this bad etc mine has n1ec

The list of needles blows my head every bike different fully understand .Our choice in uk is very limited or pay a fortune. All I want is a needle to get me in ball park not looking for the last rev. Looking to pick phone up and just order one not have this is good this bad etc mine has n1ec

For what year and displacement bike? AS1 or AS2 carb?

Just get a JD jetting kit for your bike and carby.They suit 80-90% of riders demands.Comes with instructions/needles/jets to play with.

I am in Leeds uk it's easy to say get the Jd kit but getting it over here costs a fortune mine is a As1 38 pil jet 178 main n1ec needle. That n3eg is a dam good price on that link ordering one now what's ball park jets

I am in Leeds uk it's easy to say get the Jd kit but getting it over here costs a fortune mine is a As1 38 pil jet 178 main n1ec needle. That n3eg is a dam good price on that link ordering one now what's ball park jets
Ok cool, i work around there often, been to Tong offroad in bradford. The pilot might be close but i would start with 182 or 185 main as n3 goes lean towards WOT. I am 38, n3ew , 185 but 182 is probably better after i fix my seal.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back