New Zealand - WTB 2018/18 EC250 or 300

Got a fairly expensive bill just to move an outdoor unit, but Techs thought my unit was at 10 or so years passed life expectancy. Seems there's no superior brands, only ones that are much worse than the top two not so bad brands. Great, thanks.
I have a Fujitsu. Guess which group they thought I was in? :(
Oh well.

Got a fairly expensive bill just to move an outdoor unit, but Techs thought my unit was at 10 or so years passed life expectancy. Seems there's no superior brands, only ones that are much worse than the top two not so bad brands. Great, thanks.
I have a Fujitsu. Guess which group they thought I was in? :(
Oh well.
mine is a fujitsu, installer has quoted for hitachi what are the top 2 brands

PS looks like this is sold, no longer on trademe

Um. . So there's two types of Mitsubishi - different companies. One is much better than the other. Cant remember which. Think Daikan was the other.

Paid attention so I'd remember.

And yet. . ,

If you got it you could write a nice story on how you fixed the starter !!!!:):)

yeah I could have written another novel about gasgas starter repairs.Just as well it has sold.I'm thinking of selling my 2018 later this year,considering a Sherco. Is that mid life dementia?

Sherco with kyb is also one of my regular searches.
I have buddy back home who recently got one and is very impressed, but he cam from a 300 husky so anything is better LOL

Find a technician or two to see what they would buy.

Rode my mates kyb fitted 21 RR300 Beta. Could touch ground only in non threatening conditions but, what a bike!

Ex Gasser dealer

Hi Swazi Matt
You will find 1 x very lightly demo , left over 2018 EC300 at Amuri motorcycles , 2c Birmingham Drive , Christchurch Ph 03 315-8667 , Ask for Norm and Jan and say Linton from DAS sent you. It's our last one from the NZ importer days - very early 18 production. They seem to to have "voltage dependant CDI" -the battary gets down but spins engine over fine - lazy to spark up at the plug . Kicks over first prod on the kick start . Told there was a reflash / update but finding someone who knows and cares is a modern "Aussie / NZ" agent thing.Urban Moto, the Australian/NZ importers , seem fine for 2018 on parts according to my buddys with them.

Heya Linton, good to see you here.
I wonder if an Ignitech might be less affected by the voltage drop caused by the starter. They do drop out and have to start up electronics again if voltage sags too low, but we would bump start Buckets with just a capacitor and they would bang into life instantly. Obviously no starter drain , but quick to react.

Or have to think of some clever tiny supplementary battery relay drop out just enough to get it going.

Thank's guys. I have just purchased a 2013 Ossa trials bike (and my buddies thought i couldn't go more obscure than gas gas!!)
and have a trip home just paid for
and also want a dual sport so i can get a bike license too

I just NEED so many bikes!!

Hi Swazi Matt
we must be brothers - Have my Buddies '013 OSSA 280 trials here at the shop, there's more than 1 !!!!
Would love a 300 OSSA enduro bike of that era , has so many features that improve living with modern "cookie cutter" dirt bike design and have a garage full of freaks to keep it company ....

Hi F5 Buddy
The 018 CDI has a cable you can hook up a computer to and read running time , revs etc etc - thinking thats the issuse . Trying to get my guys to try one of my earlier cdi's when the problem is happening to say yes / no . Ran one on my 018 briefly to see that it run plug wise but never got to test that one more - was trying the other "mods" at the time.

Back