ohlins ttx inserts for 2012 marzochi forks

hey jake long time no talk! i sold the nambo this summer but am currently talking to two wheels about a beta race and would like these suckers in my zokes! i don't care what anyone says the trust i have in ttx is invaluable. I've been riding a buddies 14 ktm 300xc and its a great motor but the suspension is not what I'm use too and i hate the handling. hoping to get these inserts then fill in the rear with the fox podium 3 and see how it stacks against the ttx rear!
Let us know about the Fox 3, I talked to Steve about finding if Fox makes one that would fit the Gassers.

I will for sure. I keep wanting to jump the gun just to get on another bike but really want to get everything I want including that fox shock. Not saying it's Better just love to compare things(unbiased of course). Love this forum so I'll definetly keep you posted on what I end up with and how I'm getting along. Just lurking on the beta forum thus far with a quick line drop to Glenn annd Steve here and there. Sorry for the hijack bro but if I buy the ttx from you I'm sure all will be forgiven lol

Back