Old Gasser on Ebay-no affiliation

What are you asking for it? Just inquiring?

i would like to get 2k... the reserve is set at 1800..

it has ee soft seat, steahly fww, large pv cover, rad guards, fairly new mich m12's, an 18" rear wheel (came with a 19) gnarly with a p3 cover, which both have a matching dent.(thanks ltr enduro).. 2k1 ignition, 50mm forks, just re sealed, ohlins rear..

the only thing i might do is chain and sprockets, but they are not bad at all..

Sell the orange thing next to the gasser .You will feel better about it in the morning.:D

Sorry couldn't help my self.

Sell the orange thing next to the gasser .You will feel better about it in the morning.:D

Sorry couldn't help my self.

no prob.. I like both bikes, wont be sad if it does not sell..

really just at a point I want one bike and for what we do, the 300 is easier and it is a 2k3 bike, so a good headlamp also..

Would have bought. Just got my bid bumped. Probably doesn't really want to sell it.

How did you just get your bid bumped? Auction shows that it ended on 7/30, 20 days ago......Be cautious with accusations as moderators do not allow personal attacks, that is very close to personal IMO. I've dealt with jhendr personally and found him to be very upfront. I've no dog in this fight but I'd advise caution on your part- they are working hard to keep this board civil. Just my .02 worth

Don, I see your in Wash. State Have you contacted Taskey's metric cycle.
He has a left over '12 200xc. I'm sure they want to move it.

John

I like the weight of the 200 but I weigh more than the bike. I like the power of the 300. Rode a 99 and 04 300 and like the power.

it is no big deal... he wants the bike shipped and i am not willing to do that..

it states that in the ad..

no big deal to me at all..

Back